THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008

as you were


i can't longer desire the person of yours

your hair doesn't fly on air anymore

my hands are shaking , they're scared

the wind above your head can't calm my spirit.


for once, let me tell you

that all we were once is not forgotten

eyes have seen everything, and recorded it within golden strings

but among all those strings, yours has been broken.


you once approached to my bossom and held all my sins

asked for forgiveness for all the guilts i had to cry

away, from my chest

no matter how hard we had to pray

no matter how fast we had to dance

and all the brightness came along

the stiffness in your shoulders vanished

your eyes smiled, at me.


today is no longer yesterday , dear fellow

and yesterday was once better than all we ever dreamed

i want no tears, i want no regrets

i want no present, no future, no past

just come back, to me

again.

0 comentarios: